Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official THE GA][V][E Game Thread

They fooled me by beating the other teams we struggle against this season. Fooled me bad.

We have 25 points and should have more . This is all on Brown’s defense sadly.

Clownstomping. I never would have thought this would happen...... Never. Loss yes, but not like this.

Wtf is higdon doing? He ducked that block. No, evans. Not higdon

Man, as an ND fan I had been looking forward to this game for a while. I was really hoping that UofM would win, as it would bolster ND's SoS and it would shut up my obnoxious coworker who is a Meyer slappy.

I am shocked at how UofM has come out and played, especially this second half. I thought this team was clicking on all cylinders and I honestly felt that if UofM played ND again that UofM would win...its crazy how unprepared and frankly lost they look out there. Disappointing

Can you imagine has Maryland converted the 2 last week and the outcome of this game remained the same?

I'd bet my wallet that Patterson will not start over McCaffrey next year unless there are injuries

Back