Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

That move is not like Harbaugh. Usually he would just down it to end the half. Glad he didn't just put Cade in to down the ball. But still trying for a long fg to end the half is something you do against Ohio, not when you have a huge lead on a team like UConn.

I thought he was gonna give Cade a chance to wing one downfield.

Glad to hear the crowd give Cade support, just wish Trente Jones would do the same. Cade had something to do with the sack but it'd be nice to see him do well.

There?s your backup place kicker. Gotta get him some game reps too. Ya never know when you?ll need him.

I?m glad that chick on the sidelines they?ve been talking about is getting some real game experience as a coach here.

Never know when our guys will need that in a close game.

If I was in Ann Arbor right now, I would suit up and take a rep or 2 under Center myself.

3 boring blowouts in a row. Maryland WILL score on us next weekend. Real question is will it be over or under 20. Should be another beatdown. 52-17

Back