Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UConn vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

7/8 red zone tds today and the other trip was a field goal. Very big deal for this team after last year. Anything short of 11-0 going into OSU will be a disappointment. Pretty sure that everyone on the team would say the same thing.

I was supposed to go to this game. Sadly my back static nerve has been terrible and I can hardly walk. Had to cancel going. Then sadly I had to put one of my 2 cats to sleep this morning before the game.
Stupid cat. Can't believe 15 years old. Now its down to 1 cat and 1dog.

I was supposed to go to this game. Sadly my back static nerve has been terrible and I can hardly walk. Had to cancel going. Then sadly I had to put one of my 2 cats to sleep this morning before the game.
Stupid cat. Can't believe 15 years old. Now its down to 1 cat and 1dog.

Sorry about your cat. 15 years is a long life for a cat.

Sorry about your cat. 15 years is a long life for a cat.

Thanks R.
We picked up both black cats on the same day when the tech and the human society said ?you know today we are offer 2 for the price of one? in front of my two kids who 12 and 10 at the time and beg us that they would help take care of them lol. Damn kids lol.. their father with the bad back has changed more cat boxes then everyone combined in this house. Little Mattie was only 5.5 pounds but sadly she had 2 big tumors on her mouth and and jaw. That little scrapper fought till the end. She didn?t want to go. I?m so frustrated I missed those tumors but like you said 15 years is pretty good for a cat.
Mollie the other cat is looking for her. They weren?t that close but they were close enough. The almost 2 year old lab is still a freaking puppy lol. Not sure he gets it yet.

Last edited:
Thanks R.
We picked up both black cats on the same day when the tech and the human society said ?you know today we are offer 2 for the price of one? in front of my two kids who 12 and 10 at the time and beg us that they would help take care of them lol. Damn kids lol.. their father with the bad back has changed more cat boxes then everyone combined in this house. Little Mattie was only 5.5 pounds but sadly she had 2 big tumors on her mouth and and jaw. That little scrapper fought till the end. She didn?t want to go. I?m so frustrated I missed those tumors but like you said 15 years is pretty good for a cat.
Mollie the other cat is looking for her. They weren?t that close but they were close enough. The almost 2 year old lab is still a freaking puppy lol. Not sure he gets it yet.

Sorry to hear about your cat, Bob. It's never easy. I certainly feel your pain on the kids' promises to help.

In regards to your back, I sincerely hope that starts to feel better. Sucks you couldn't make the game, but just get that thing right.

It was hard to tell from the camera angle. I think the guy caught it in the back of the endzone so it probably would have hit at the back of the endzone. What would that be? 5-10 yards short?

It was hard to tell from the camera angle. I think the guy caught it in the back of the endzone so it probably would have hit at the back of the endzone. What would that be? 5-10 yards short?

If it had hit the ground and bounced up and over and through, would it have counted?

Back