Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UNLV vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

Very nice. Love how Johnson looked to block right after Wilson caught the ball..

Man, JJ is so much smarter this year. If this version was our QB, we would have beat TCU in the playoff and gave Georgia all they could handle in the ship.

Maybe he won't talk shit about how long of a day the other team is going to have all of December this year

Man, JJ is so much smarter this year. If this version was our QB, we would have beat TCU in the playoff and gave Georgia all they could handle in the ship.

PFF rated him as the 2nd best QB last year in regards to turnover worthy throws. He simply had a bad night against TCU. Only had 5 INTs all year last year.

I see why they run JJ sparingly.. gotta keep him healthy . He took keep him healthy.

PFF rated him as the 2nd best QB last year in regards to turnover worthy throws. He simply had a bad night against TCU. Only had 5 INTs all year last year.

Correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly, but 2 picks 6's against TCU and I believe two more of those 5 picks were pick 6's. Dumb decisions last year. Not saying he didn't play well, but he made bad choices that buried us. JJ looks more in control this year and more accurate.

Correct me if I'm remembering incorrectly, but 2 picks 6's against TCU and I believe two more of those 5 picks were pick 6's. Dumb decisions last year. Not saying he didn't play well, but he made bad choices that buried us. JJ looks more in control this year and more accurate.

Bad decisions that hurt in one game. We won every other game and I believe the two against TCU were the only pick 6's of the season. I'll verify after the game.

Wow td pass right after that piece on his buddy. For 47 yards. Holy crap.

That is goose bumps stuff.

Last edited:
Roman and CJ are going to be the most productive receiver duo for Michigan in 10 years.

Back