Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official UNLV vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

utah, rich rods first game. Urban meyer was the coach.

byu-1984

I'm right, they are wrong. BYU is an original Mountain West team. They were WAC team in 1984, but still a MW team. Trick question. Urban Meyer coached Florida in 2008.

Last edited:
I'm tellin ya, Michigan has to make teams pay for that kind of shitty behavior. Run up the score on em after shit like that. Let them get away with it last week, do it again this week and teams will think that they can get away with it on Michigan.

byu-1984

I'm right, they are wrong. BYU is an original Mountain West team. They were WAC team in 1984, but still a MW team. Trick question. Urban Meyer coached Florida in 2008.

Was that the game where the D dislocated both of the BYU QB's shoulders? And still lost.

I know it's unlv, but seeing how empty the stadium is is very disappointing. 10 minutes left and stadium seems half empty. Stay and support your team until the end.

Ok maybe not half empty, but too many empty seats

Back