Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The OFFICIAL W Volleyball National Championship Semi Thread, V Texaxs, Dec 13 2012

lets go ladies

lexi erwin top player
molly toon (al toon daughter)
jennifer cross

also lexi danmilker

and we graduated a lexi last year or year before.

Regardless this team has way out performed expectations this year and had an amazing run. But I was really hoping they could pull it out.

Its not looking good now, hope they have one more good run in them

Tough loss but proud of them. They finished the B10 season in 6th place and made it to the National Semi Final. WTG ladies!!!

Definitely going to help recruiting. We can expect that Rosen will be able to be much more competitive for 4 and 5 star recruits from Rivals and Scout.

I'm wondering if I should start a thread about Volleyball recruiting because of this run, or if I should just make a post about it in the recruiting thread.

Maybe I'll tweet about it and see what the feedback is.

Last edited:
That is a great idea, volleyball in general is pretty fast rising sport in this country.

Back