Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Official Wisconsin vs ][V][ichigan UTL Edition Game Thread

b311j

Its been an ugly year.

Its been an ugly season.

But the last time we visited our beloved team for a night game, we looked...decent?

Heres to hoping some semblance of the ship being righted shows up today :cheers:

:rush:][V][ GoBlue:rush:

tenor.gif

100 yard game

OIP.M94_0F8HU2ADgf0j46FYUwAAAA

Last edited:
Go Blue! If Michigan doesn't show marked improvement from the last two games has Harbaugh thrown in the towel and checked out?

Well, I know ill feel differently after today's defeat, but Penn St fan is feeling a whole lot worse than we are. Nebraska wins and now used to be #8 PSU is 0-4. Ouch!!

Oh yeah, Indiana shut out Michigan St 24-0. State has scored 7 whole points over the last 2 weeks. That tells you how bad our defense is.

Last edited:
Mertz has been seen warming up in the pregame. Just awesome. I wonder how many TDs Gray gives up today now.

Wow, that was an enthusiastic banner slap by the home team. Jesus, did they already lose? Fuck me

This feels like a game Michigan will play well. Not sure why.

It?s like one of those trap games. Michigan is banged up hearing all sorts of shit how bad they really are. (Which could be true). Wisconsin hasn?t played in weeks. Wolverines win one for the gipper. Hopefully there is improvement but I will believe it when I see it.

I have had a couple whiskey and cokes.

Back