Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Officical MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

My bad guys. I will take the hit for the loss. Prrof red 2wice and hits the entry buttin 1nce.

aw fer chrissakes... You again... ?

Next weekend, you drink your coffee first...

THEN you make the thread.

THEN you spell check it.

THEN you hit post.

You got it?

Jesus CHRIST

pesci-016.jpg

(read that in a Joe Pesci voice)

Yet another meaningful game lost under JH. All I got is #GOBLUE. It?s all I ever got. To salvage this year is to win out, including the bowl game.

Beat IU by 60.
Beat PSU by 30.
Beat Maryland by 70.
Beat OSU by anything.

Win the bowl game by 25.

Otherwise ? EDIT ? IU, PSU and MD are all moribund teams anyway. So ? what does that prove without a win over OSU?

And 30-14 versus a key rival with 6 or so to play in the third. Playing to not to lose is not an option.

Last edited:
aw fer chrissakes... You again... ?

Next weekend, you drink your coffee first...

THEN you make the thread.

THEN you spell check it.

THEN you hit post.

You got it?

Jesus CHRIST

pesci-016.jpg

(read that in a Joe Pesci voice)

Fuck that.

Bourbon for breakfast.

You get what you get after that.

An interesting wildcard is Purdue. It is possible they win vs either MSU or OSU. They are looking to be a tough out at the moment. Heck, I could honestly see them beating both because when they are 'on' they can play well enough to win vs either of those teams. MSU may have used up all their luck, energy, and focus and not be mentally ready for the game next week. As for OSU, they play MSU the week after Purdue so it could be a trap game for them.

This year it just really feels like anything can happen.

I'm just saying... there is a chance Purdue is a Wildcard in all this and MAYBE they beat MSU.

Maybe.

To all the MSU fans who were nice and pleasant in their win over UM, I honestly and sincerely feel bad as I was not opposed to MSU going undefeated.

To all the asshat MSU fans who talked shit about MSU winning and could not admit the refs helped them. Well, not only is this Just Desserts, but you sonsabitches can FUCK OFF AND DIE from Purdue's win and I won't shed a tear. Bwahahahahahaha Eat SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!

Last edited:
Back