Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Officical MSU vs ][V][ichigan Game Thread

This game has been painful to watch, as I figured it would be. Drives me nuts that they can't seem to wrap up Walker more often. Or get in the endzone more, for that matter.

Not PI or holding. Of course.

Didn't they take a TD away from us, too? Specifically the one where the MSU QB lost the ball and a Michigan player fell on it in the endzone. Looked to me like the QB was losing control of the ball before he went down, and the commentators thought the same thing.

What a fucking shit show. Sparty fans are going to be talking shit like they did something. Absolutely inexplicable officiating again.

Lost game up 33-30 bringing in a fucking freshman to run the read option in the rain trying to ice the game. Absolutely stupid. I could care less if he is a 5 start recruit. Just fucking stupid . Him and Blake were never on the same page.

30-14.

Nice NFL defense DC :(

Last edited:
Back