Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

The Squad

Thanks, but?isn?t it kind of obvious observation?

yeah but I'm a little slow distracted by rapid focus shifting all day makes mud dense. I did let trump know today that I'm not happy things aren't moving faster and that if he continues to downplay and ignore the 2020 big tech election meddling he's going to lose in 2020. In other news Ted Cruz introduced a resolution to declare Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Org. I support that resolution.

Last edited:
yeah but I'm a little slow distracted by rapid focus shifting all day makes mud dense. I did let trump know today that I'm not happy things aren't moving faster and that if he continues to downplay and ignore the 2020 big tech election meddling he's going to lose in 2020. In other news Ted Cruz introduced a resolution to declare Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Org. I support that resolution.

Yeah me too.

Are the Klan and Neo-Nazis also classified the same?

The should be also.

Any group that has ever advocated violence.

Call me "triggered" but The sort of person that would demand we deport a sitting congressman for expressing opinions they don't like, is not as different as someone who would join MS-13... in the former case, they were just lucky not to be born poor, in a village in Guatemala, Nicaragua or El Salvador, etc.

Neither MS-13 nor the MAGA crowd demonstrates much of a concern for law and order, or our Constitutional principles.

so MS-13 members are murdering people, dismembering their bodies and cutting their hearts out because they were born poor? got it, when you put it that way, who could blame them?

and what laws did the MAGA crowd violate to demonstrate they have no concern for law and order or Constitutional principles? Do you really believe they actually think she'll be "sent back?" And that makes them no different from someone who would join the most violent and murderous gang in the western hemisphere if not the world? Are MAGA crowds shouting stupid, but ultimately meaningless chants more dangerous than groups that are actually violent, like Antifa? Silly questions - of course they are, they're not much different from MS-13 and you're ok with violence when it's coming from the left.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Here?s Why Trump Disavowed The ?Send Her Back? Chant
As nation?s chief executive of law, president must stay impartial

If the Dept. of Justice is considering an investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), it would make sense why President Trump, as chief executive, would disavow the ?Send Her Back? chant made by supporters at a recent rally.

Justice must maintain its characteristic of impartiality, and if the nation?s chief executive of law is advocating the deportation of someone under investigation for immigration offenses, that could taint the impartiality of the investigation.
And keep in mind that the president didn?t start the chant at the rally in North Carolina.

?So it would be imperative for President Trump to avoid any appearance of being responsible for persecuting her,? wrote Thomas Lifson of American Thinker. ?Instead, he must keep hands off the DOJ and hands off any effort to expel Omar.?

?The wheels of justice, the old saw has it, grind slowly but grind very fine.?
Lifson also reports that ?there is mounting evidence that has been shunned by the media that Rep. Ilhan Omar has committed tax and immigration fraud.?

Some of the evidence he cited includes verified court documents signed by Omar, which is exactly the kind of evidence the DOJ would need if the department feels it has a tangible case.

In contrast, the last thing the DOJ needs is to be accused of acting on behalf of a president for political gain.

Of course, that?s exactly what happened in the aftermath of the Mueller probe, but Special Counsel Robert Mueller offered little to no evidence to begin with.

That might not be the scenario here if Lifson is correct, meaning that the biggest thing that could derail an investigation is the president himself.

Last edited:
^^^^ A perfectly reasonable response to a petulant, presumptuous prima donna's diatribe. ^^^^

For record I supported Ron and Rand long before Trump but they never stood a snowballs chance in hati of winning which is a damn shame cuz they would have made good presidents.

The message seems to be that you can't criticise American politics or policies - at least from the left - unless you're a white male born in America.

The message seems to be that you can't criticise American politics or policies - at least from the left - unless you're a white male born in America.

What Omar practices is not criticism; it's calumny.

Here?s Why Trump Disavowed The ?Send Her Back? Chant
As nation?s chief executive of law, president must stay impartial

If the Dept. of Justice is considering an investigation of Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.), it would make sense why President Trump, as chief executive, would disavow the ?Send Her Back? chant made by supporters at a recent rally.

Justice must maintain its characteristic of impartiality, and if the nation?s chief executive of law is advocating the deportation of someone under investigation for immigration offenses, that could taint the impartiality of the investigation.
And keep in mind that the president didn?t start the chant at the rally in North Carolina.

?So it would be imperative for President Trump to avoid any appearance of being responsible for persecuting her,? wrote Thomas Lifson of American Thinker. ?Instead, he must keep hands off the DOJ and hands off any effort to expel Omar.?

?The wheels of justice, the old saw has it, grind slowly but grind very fine.?
Lifson also reports that ?there is mounting evidence that has been shunned by the media that Rep. Ilhan Omar has committed tax and immigration fraud.?

Some of the evidence he cited includes verified court documents signed by Omar, which is exactly the kind of evidence the DOJ would need if the department feels it has a tangible case.

In contrast, the last thing the DOJ needs is to be accused of acting on behalf of a president for political gain.

Of course, that?s exactly what happened in the aftermath of the Mueller probe, but Special Counsel Robert Mueller offered little to no evidence to begin with.

That might not be the scenario here if Lifson is correct, meaning that the biggest thing that could derail an investigation is the president himself.

Counterpoint, LOLLOL: "Pro-Trump Republican aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar charged with felony theft"

FTA:
Danielle Stella was arrested twice this year in Minneapolis suburbs over allegations that she shoplifted items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and goods valued at $40 from a grocery store.​

Must be "the Deep State" (the Deep State of Minnesota) going after her, right?

Back