Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This just keeps getting worse Leshoure carted off

If guys are out 3-4 weeks like Fairley, better now than later.

Torn Achilles for Mikel Leshoure. Schwartz said surgery as early as tomorrow

god this just isnt good. This year has cluster fuck written all over it.

Done for the season. Who's out there on the free agency market they might be able to bring in? I've heard Lawrence Maroney, Ricky Williams, Kevin Smith, Tiki Barber, Brian Westbrook are available. Its a pretty sorry crop.

Kevin Smith or Clinton Portis maybe ??? I was all amped for our backfield and now I just want to punch something.

This just really takes the air out of my sails. He was one of the players I really wanted to see Fri. I am also heartbroken for the kid. Everyone who has twitter send him some well wishes. lets show him that we are still behind him.

Damn their "luck" ....the ghost of Bobby Layne is laughing his ass off @ the accursed Lions team... :-[

Unreal, can't even watch Leshoure play a down, I haven't been this frustrated, depressed, and upset about a Lions' RB getting hurt, since Billy Sims' career was shortened by injury.

out for the year...might be out forever, not good for a RB to tear the achilles

wheels002 said:
This just really takes the air out of my sails. He was one of the players I really wanted to see Fri. I am also heartbroken for the kid. Everyone who has twitter send him some well wishes. lets show him that we are still behind him.

He gets paid. You know who I feel bad for? Me and the rest of the Lions fan base.

tsmith7559 said:
out for the year...might be out forever, not good for a RB to tear the achilles

lol...thought you were gone for good pipe ?

slick said:
give the Ganja smokin Ricky Williams a call......

That's what I was thinking. He didn't show great burst last year, but he'd be solid.

Back