Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

This just keeps getting worse Leshoure carted off

Turok said:

No one will EVER be able to convince me that this Lions franchise isn't cursed...

Im with ya on that...maybe ford should bring in an exorcist

what the fuck? seriously, i finally turn on the computer and tv and what do i see? oh yeah and the dow dropped 5%. WONDERFUL DAY!

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]what the fuck? seriously, i finally turn on the computer and tv and what do i see? oh yeah and the dow dropped 5%. WONDERFUL DAY!

Happy F*cking monday

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]what the fuck? seriously, i finally turn on the computer and tv and what do i see? oh yeah and the dow dropped 5%. WONDERFUL DAY!
I really don't care about Leshoure....I am more concerned with the DOW and the economy.

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
I really don't care about Leshoure....I am more concerned with the DOW and the economy.

Both have been downgraded by S&P to junk status.

tomdalton22 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:

Don't worry about the economy... The markets will be just fine. This is simply the "Jan effect". Historically speaking the market is always the lowest in September after most MNC's announce projected earnings for the year.

After the christmas season (Jan) they announce actual earnings that are above expected and we see a sharp increase.

The trick is switch investments to small caps during the upswing and stay with large caps on the riskier times... (Channeling the market)

Just shock effect from S&P announcement which in actuality means literally nothing. Should bounce back....however, maybe policy makers could actually start doing something to fix the unemployment. Their dumbasses havent figured out that the more people that are working the more taxes they will have to pay off debt.

Ugh, A running back with a torn Achilles, not easy to come back from. Might not have much of a career.

I was really high on Leshoure when the Lions drafted him... This really sucks.. He could have been a legit 3 down back..

johnny2x2x said:
Ugh, A running back with a torn Achilles, not easy to come back from. Might not have much of a career.

Not impossible to come back from, but the fact he is more of a power back doesn't bode well, IMO.

This is just very frustrating but the Lions just have to dig deep and crush teams with their defense.. There has to be someone that can do the job.

Lets not give up on Maurice Morris.. Hopefully his hand will heal real fast... I wonder who Mayhew will sign..

Back