Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers at Cardinals Game #33 May 7th

Byco, Tigermud, and Bob,

When I posted that I wasn't going to be able to do the game threads after posting them for so many years, I should have given you guys the site I get the lineups.
After reading everything about posting lineups kidding or otherwise, I realize this could help All of You when you are the poster who will post the game.

https://www.rotowire.com/baseball/daily-lineups.php
This Rotowire link will give you the expected lineup and if you go back before the game starts you can find they put the confirmed lineup there. If you go back after the game starts the lineups are gone. I hope this helps you.

That's where I get the lineups. I was just occup ied the entire days of Saturday and Sunday did not have time to game thread

That's where I get the lineups. I was just occup ied the entire days of Saturday and Sunday did not have time to game thread

Bob did a good job stepping up on the game thread.

I was just busting his chops about the lineups.

I check in on Tigers games on ESPN Game cast. The lineups are right there.

Again, byco I replied to - or attempted to reply to - your PM. I don?t know if I got confirmation my reply was sent. Did you get it?

Last edited:
Bob did a good job stepping up on the lineups.

I was just busting his chops about the lineups.

I check in on Tigers games on ESPN Game cast. The lineups are right there.

Again, byco I replied to - or attempted to reply to - your PM. I don?t know if I got confirmation my reply was sent. Did you get it?

I did. And I'll respond as you asked. I did validate that he indeed did indicate "Mean Girls" as I previously stated.

Last edited:
Back