Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. a's Game Thread September 16

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Did you hear that... The DY trade was done with 6minutes to spare... Talk about getting it in under the wire...

I think I remember reading the Twins were demanding AL AL, and Dombrowski told them to fuck off, so they asked for Oliveros and a PTBNL at the last minute.

Spockmaster said:
i wish i could watch the celebration, but i dont have tv. ill settle for listening.

I am in the same boat. Only I have listen to the A's broadcast. That is the only problem with xm radio.

Dude has a C Monroe shirt behind homplate and he is putting in up in the air. LOL

Spockmaster said:
i wish i could watch the celebration, but i dont have tv. ill settle for listening.

Load up MLB's Gameday, they will likely have the video of the final out and celebration up a few mins after it happens.

jdbaker1 said:
Gamecast froze up, come on.

Yep, WTF, great timing....

angry.png
:(" title=":mad:" border="0"/>

Please keep the updates going out by out or even pitch by pitch, my freaking gamecast has stopped updating.

Back