Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Diamondbacks Game #63 June 11 2023

it has nothing to do with service time. Teams manipulate service time with players that they are sure will become stars. The guy you are talking about...he is just a guy, nothing special.

He's 23 and hit well at every level. Right now, Keith. Jung and Milloy are the only legit hitting prospects we have imo. Zero depth in the system, but those 3 are worth paying attention too.

He's 23 and hit well at every level. Right now, Keith. Jung and Milloy are the only legit hitting prospects we have imo. Zero depth in the system, but those 3 are worth paying attention too.

I agree that he is worth paying attention to, he may turn into something. When I said nothing special I was referring to him being a guy worth manipulating service time.

Back