Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 11

great win...i woulda lost it if benoit gave up a run in the 8th with JVs pitch count still low lol. Thank you Benoit for keeping me sane.

All in all we lost one game in the standings to the Tribe and Sox during the series. It could have been worst so im happy about it.

Great job tonight guys.... Going to watch a movie with my kids... See on Friday...or later tonight...

Man I feel better now that this gamei s in the bank on the right side

Great job tonight guys.... Going to watch a movie with my kids... See on Friday...or later tonight...

Man I feel better now that this game is in the bank on the right side

Great win, but we really should have had a lot more runs....again. 5-4 on the road trip is good enough.

Really liking the way Benoit has been pitching lately and Verlander/Valverde have been constant. Got the win we had to have, would of loved 2 of 3 but will live with the 1. Onto Baltimore boys!

tigerfan2272 said:
Really liking the way Benoit has been pitching lately and Verlander/Valverde have been constant. Got the win we had to have, would of loved 2 of 3 but will live with the 1. Onto Baltimore boys!

For sure, as bad as Benoit was it seems as if he has turned it around. With the schedule the Tigers have coming up I definitely like their chances to take down the central.

Back