Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 19

It's ok Ron let it out you at home and on the net..I'm enjoying reading this XXX version..:)..Gonna be good the rest of the season..Fans here are fired up and that's a good thing..

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
tiggs95 said:
KC I've never seen you this upset..Glad I can't see the game or I'd probably be to..I'm enjoying reading this XXX version of Tiger baseball..:)

Hi Danny,
I know, but the umps get me so pissed off with terrible calls, especially these umps who are notorious for doing that, and they still let them umpire.

He won't even answer his phone. :).....But then I should know better.

Tigers 8th inning,

Santiago pops to short,

Jackson takes inside, as fastball high, low strike call lower than Scherzer's, fouled back, again, fastball outside as Jackson held up his swing, jammed and fouled back, foul pop to first,

Boesch takes a fastball low, belt high fouled back, in the dirt, drives a single to left,

Young takes inside, strike call barely, breaking ball in and fouled back, fly to center and it drops in for a single as fukodome playing no double deep,

Cabrera fouls it back, ripped at third but makes the play, robbed of a double,

3 more outs,

Tigers lead 4 - 1.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="KalineCountry":pkg15p7x]

Hi Danny,
I know, but the umps get me so pissed off with terrible calls, especially these umps who are notorious for doing that, and they still let them umpire.

He won't even answer his phone. :).....But then I should know better.[/quote:pkg15p7x]

Bob sorry, if you call after the game I will explain.

Joe West!!! seriously, he is totally awful. His zone changes every inning!!!

How did we draw this clown for this big of series?

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":0aokzflc]

He won't even answer his phone. :).....But then I should know better.

Bob sorry, if you call after the game I will explain.[/quote:0aokzflc]

none needed Buddy... You had that idiot to deal with earlier...

johnny2x2x said:
Joe West!!! seriously, he is totally awful. His zone changes every inning!!!

How did we draw this clown for this big of series?

I agree his zone starts at the Sun and ends somewhere around Mars...
ridiculous..

Sit back Ron with a smile on your face cigar in your mouth and say "no prblems tonight"...:)

Valverde 9th inning,

hafnerroids taking 2 and 0, fastball strike call, check swing low fastball strike call, and now where was that you dumass oldturd ump full count, ground foul, fastball inside ground foul, fly to right near the warning track and Boesch has it,

dramaqueensantana fastball inside, grounder to Santiago,

fukudome strike at the knees and joe west must have blinked, fouled back, outside, jammed and popped up to Santiago,

Tigers win 4 - 1,
Scherzer wins his 13th,
Valverde with his 36 consecutive save,
Tigers Victory Cigar.

West is a disgrace!!! Worst Umpire in the league and the worst I can remember.

TIGERS WIN THOUGH!!!

tiggs95 said:
Sit back Ron with a smile on your face cigar in your mouth and say "no prblems tonight"...:)

I most certainly will, great having you here Danny,
Much needed win in first game for our Tigers.

Good win for the Tigers, sox are now losing to the Texans, it could be a really good day.

MAx really had a great game and stepped up when we needed him most. Let's hope he has found the Max of late last season.

Back