Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 19

Peralta says Joe West you can wash my fucking car after the game you POS.

Bad luck that inning!!!

Lets make our own luck these last 2!!!

Avila does just that!!!

Yeah, what all you guys said, FU country joe fat ass and oxy/percodan'd mcclellend. lol

Tigers 7th inning,

Cabrera with a dumb at bat, long top half inning and a first pitch ground out,

Martinez takes low, low, ripped hard at first,

Avila with the first pitch drills it deep into right field for a homerun, Rod says a 76 mph slow pitch was crushed,

Tigers lead 3 - 1,

Peralta belts one deep to left for another homerun,
BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOMMMM,

Tigers lead 4 - 1,

Tigers are pissed about the umps calls and say take that, lol.

sippsapp pitching,

Betemit grounds it foul, takes high, high chop to second,

Tigers with Back to Back Home Runs,
Tigers lead 4 - 1.

laugh.png
when i dont watch the game cast the tigers hit bombs :/ Glad to know its been me bringing down the tigers offense the last couple weeks and not the team!

Well, it's Benoit. Not great against lefties, but he's our 8th inning guy and he already has 2 outs before I could finish this.

KC I've never seen you this upset..Glad I can't see the game or I'd probably be to..I'm enjoying reading this XXX version of Tiger baseball..:)

Benoit 8th inning, Kelly 3B, Santiago 2B,

brantley outside, fastball outside, strike call at the knees, fly hit well to right center and Jackson explodes with the first couple of steps then glides and has it,

choo swings and misses, fouled back, checkswing fastball high, checkswing third base ump says sit down, finally a good ump call for Tigers,

acabrera fastball high, fastball low, chases a letter high fastball, fastball outside, high fly at the wall in right and Boesch has it,

Benoit with his 20th hold,

Tigers lead 4 - 1.

tiggs95 said:
KC I've never seen you this upset..Glad I can't see the game or I'd probably be to..I'm enjoying reading this XXX version of Tiger baseball..:)

Hi Danny,
I know, but the umps get me so pissed off with terrible calls, especially these umps who are notorious for doing that, and they still let them umpire.

Back