Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

tigers99888 said:
bavarianinnman said:
I cant stand listening to Kaputo.
+1 the guy just flaps his gums and talks over the callers.. They barely get any input time.. I actually used to like him back in the day, but he keeps getting worse and worse..

He comes across as a know-it-all pompus ass all the time. He's smarterest and everyone else is a dummy

Storm moving quick, probably 15 more minutes before it's out of Cleveland.

i never really cared for him, i listened to him a few times, but after hearing him rag on some of his callers for not having the same opinion he does.

tigers99888 said:
bavarianinnman said:
I cant stand listening to Kaputo.
+1 the guy just flaps his gums and talks over the callers.. They barely get any input time.. I actually used to like him back in the day, but he keeps getting worse and worse..

and that is why I haven't listened to talk sports in about 15 years, they don't give you more than 30 seconds, and interrupt your Q and A.

i love listening to the guys on gefore valenti and foster. and i dont mind listening Valenti and foster their entertaining to me. espeicailly when everyone calls up ragging on Mike.

i kinda miss espn radio when i had my sales route....kept me entertained all day. Mike n mike > cowherd > van pelt

bavarianinnman said:
i love listening to the guys on gefore valenti and foster. and i dont mind listening Valenti and foster their entertaining to me. espeicailly when everyone calls up ragging on Mike.
TBH I cannot stand Karsch and Anderson.. Both homers to the core.. Atleast Valenti speaks the truth whether you like it or not, and Foster is a good compliment to him.. I also liked when they had Stone and Foster as well..

@mario_impemba Mario Impemba
Raining harder now. So much for this being a small cell.
:-/

tigers99888 said:
bavarianinnman said:
TBH I cannot stand Karsch and Anderson.. Both homers to the core.. Atleast Valenti speaks the truth whether you like it or not, and Foster is a good compliment to him.. I also liked when they had Stone and Foster as well..

yeah karsch and anderson probably 2 biggest homers out there but their funny to listen to some of the crap they talk about

higgyfan4 said:
@mario_impemba Mario Impemba
Raining harder now. So much for this being a small cell.
:-/

Narrow cell, at least the part over Cleveland....but heavy rainfall in it.

And now as the system moves out of Cleveland, another is about to move in from the lake.

Cleveland, Ohio
ALERTS
Severe Thunderstorm Watch from Aug 9, 6:56 PM to Aug 10, 12:00 AM

mhughes that forecast looks ominous to get the game in.
It is about an hour delay now, and you have to wonder if the starters go back out there with much longer of a delay.

Looks like Mario may have spoken too soon...

@MLBastian Jordan Bastian
Fans might be in for a disappoint, though. TBA is tarp is going back on. There was a LOT of water on it... and there's another storm coming.

I wish some of that rain would make its way down yonder in my neck of the woods...

higgyfan4 said:
Looks like Mario may have spoken too soon...

@MLBastian Jordan Bastian
Fans might be in for a disappoint, though. TBA is tarp is going back on. There was a LOT of water on it... and there's another storm coming.

I wish some of that rain would make its way down yonder in my neck of the woods...

must have happened after this,
Fister heading out to bullpen with Tigers coaches. Looks like he might try to stay in this game whenever it resumes.

7 PM start wednesday too, if this game is canceled they might do an afternoon game.

Hmm, Radio guys saying they think Coke takes over whenever game resumes.

They say Adv. Tigers because Indians BP is taxed at the moment.

Back