Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. indians Game Thread August 9

RS had two really good pitches to hit...Those first two were meat pitches..

austindayeisaboss said:
tigers99888 said:
Raburn actually has a higher BA atm..

but honestly who would you rather have

I'll put in a vote for Guillen. His bat may be cold but he's not giving up runs in the infield.

Damn....

sorry2.gif

Kipnis, Cabrera, and Hafner.

3 of the main walk-off guys.

With the 4th being Santana due up 4th if anyone gets on.

FML

dpinsea said:
austindayeisaboss said:
but honestly who would you rather have

I'll put in a vote for Guillen. His bat may be cold but he's not giving up runs in the infield.

Really?

Did you see Porcello's last start?

Guillen can't go to his left at all.

I dont have a good feeling about this. I dont remember the last time Coke got anyone out.

boggs87 said:
I dont have a good feeling about this. I dont remember the last time Coke got anyone out.

about 5 seconds ago.

mjsb2 said:
dpinsea said:

Really?

Did you see Porcello's last start?

Guillen can't go to his left at all.

I'm not saying he's a gold glover but vs. Raburn, yeah I'd rather have Guillen 7 days a week and twice on Sundays.

Back