Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 12

All 3 Tiger badges on GameDay for only the second time this year.

Penny - Win, check.
Dirks - Double, check.
Valverde - Save, check.

MI_Thumb said:
[quote="biggunsbob":gsi7i0lc]

Over 400.... Nice!!!!!

Thanks, but at the rate we're both going, you'll have 600 before I have 500.

Mostly cause I don;t post on the Lions, Wings, or Pistons boards yet.[/quote:gsi7i0lc]

I am sure you type a lot faster then me though...
But I have this Tiger history thing I am thinking about doing... It will take a long time if I do it in the originally format i am think of doing...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":b1xso9uw]

Thanks, but at the rate we're both going, you'll have 600 before I have 500.

Mostly cause I don;t post on the Lions, Wings, or Pistons boards yet.

I am sure you type a lot faster then me though...
But I have this Tiger history thing I am thinking about doing... It will take a long time if I do it in the originally format i am think of doing...[/quote:b1xso9uw]
And it will be a lot of posts...

Bullpen tidbit,
3 2/3 innings of one-hit relief from a stellar bullpen that has an 0.84 ERA over the last eight games.

Averaging what? ~ 350 posts per game on this board, pretty good, almost double the average of the old ESPN board's game threads. but at least we usually finished all them, win or lose, unlike the rest of our division rival's game threads on their boards.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Bullpen tidbit,
3 2/3 innings of one-hit relief from a stellar bullpen that has an 0.84 ERA over the last eight games.

Schlereth and Below have been great last few appearances, hope they can keep that up.

Turok said:
Averaging what? ~ 350 posts per game on this board, pretty good, almost double the average old ESPN game threads. but at least we usually finished all them, win or lose, unlike the rest of our division rival's game threads on their boards.

No question the Tigers have the best Internet fans in the world.

Betemit had a great game today, that probably means Kelly will start 3 of the next 4 games at third with Raburn starting the other one.

EDIT: post 100!!!
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png
cool.png

Spockmaster said:
Betemit had a great game today, that probably means Kelly will start 3 of the next 4 games at third with Raburn starting the other one.

100th post Spock. Mark it for prosperity.

This is a great board...There are a lot of great posters on this whole board.. I really like it.. Now my kids want to watch a movie... I need to calm down... Taping the lions on the DVR... This board gets a lot more then the old Tiger board... (Which by the way ESPN moved closing back to September 1st)
... Too bad for ESPN because I am not going back only once and awhile to drop in on ESPN...

400 posts will have to wait till later..

Jim said in his post game that AL had some bleeding inside his head... He said it was normal for this kind of concussion but that is terrible... Man I hope AL is going to be ok...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]] Which by the way ESPN moved closing back to September 1st.

Bwaahahahaaa!!

I knew it!!

Haven't checked the old and dying ESPN board since this morning, though.

625e3017bb7fd1a0c0f5f20c8d421688.gif

Just got back from game, the Austin Jackson catch even had Orioles fans clapping, I might go back tomorrow night. There were tons of Tigers fans, and Mormons too.

justinrose74 said:
Just got back from game, the Austin Jackson catch even had Orioles fans clapping, I might go back tomorrow night. There were tons of Tigers fans, and Mormons too.

Chicks did Mormons who watch baseball. Oh and the long ball.

lol mormons. that one super fundy mormon guy from texas just got convicted this past week.

It was Mormon night apparently. I do have to say the hottest chicks at the game were Tigers fans

justinrose74 said:
It was Mormon night apparently. I do have to say the hottest chicks at the game were Tigers fans

How many Tigers were they all married to? And did Mitt Romney show up, fresh off his performance in New Hampshire?

Back