Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 12

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I plan on watching the Lions on tape delayed later tonight...Or at least DVR it..

My home team is now the Dallas Cowboys...not sure what to think of that...I can live with the Rangers...but the Cowboys???

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="biggunsbob":icyxcr9d]Figures....LOL...

I missed it using the rest room...

Bob, I will have it in the webvideos post after the game.[/quote:icyxcr9d]

Thanks Ron.. I will look at it again later...I did back track and watch it.. Wilson B. lobbying for more PT..

Dirks ground rule double makes Jackson have to stop at third,

Tigers getting to this guy this inning,

Keep it up Tigers.

and the ground rule double comes back and bites us in the backside,
geez, well markakis has a good arm,

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Someone needs to lay Wieters out..

Wieters is a big strong kid, that series a week or two back against the redsox,
when big ploppi ortiz started it up with the relief pitcher gregg in the brawl,
wieters just pushed ortiz in the chest and papi went back 5 feet.

Lions just scored another TD, 21-3 over the Bungles with ~9:00 left in the first half, Tigers winning too. Good start to the weekend thus far...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]I plan on watching the Lions on tape delayed later tonight...Or at least DVR it..

There's a delayed on at at 9 right?

What channel?

Wow....if the roles were reversed Baltimore probably scores 4 runs that inning.

crap that had double written on it, Martinez robbed on a play by the first baseman,

birds pitcher up/over 90 pitches,

Tigers lead 4 - 2.

mjsb2 said:
[color=#006400 said:

There's a delayed on at at 9 right?

What channel?

In the Grand rapids area it is on channel 17 at 11:00 pm....

Turok said:
Lions just scored another TD, 21-3 over the Bungles with ~9:00 left in the first half, Tigers winning too Good start to the weekend thus far...

Damit Shut up some of us were planning to watch the delayed start on fox not starting till 9:30 ugggg. LOL :)

Back