Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 13

In case Beckett is getting delusions of grandeur about being in the CY Young race, he's getting shelled.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Damn man, I can't stand these Chicago announcers.

Don't you wish hawk harrelson would gargle with cement??

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]In case Beckett is getting delusions of grandeur about being in the CY Young race, he's getting shelled.

Mitch, no one in boston enjoys the redsox losing more than me.
right up there with most obnoxious fans, team, and self entitlement.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":2z7o4710]Damn man, I can't stand these Chicago announcers.

Don't you wish hawk harrelson would gargle with cement??[/quote:2z7o4710]
i wish he would gargle with sulfuric acid and then wash it down with some lye.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Don't you wish hawk harrelson would gargle with cement??

lol. that will work to Spock. good thinking.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

lol. that will work to Spock. good thinking.
i love chemistry!
tongue.png

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="Mitch":miz300k3]In case Beckett is getting delusions of grandeur about being in the CY Young race, he's getting shelled.

Mitch, no one in boston enjoys the redsox losing more than me.
right up there with most obnoxious fans, team, and self entitlement.[/quote:miz300k3]

Red Sox fans are even more detestable than Yankees fans, I didn't think I'd ever say that!

leyland's post-game remarks: "We play hard. We play nine innings. That's been the theme ever since I've been here."

i think he forgot the "we play hard a couple times a week then mail it in with crappy at bats and loose pitching most of the rest of the time" part.

First time this season I gave up watching early lol. Can't believe we won....awesome!

Back