Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. orioles Game Thread August 14

Yet another blowout loss shaping up this afternoon, ~their 12th this season so far, by my quick estimation, which accounts for being -18 in the negative run differential, and despite still being 8 games over .500 after this loss. Luckily, they have also won quite a few one-run games, especially recently, else the Tigers might be below .500 by several games right now...
tongue.png
::)

manchild98 said:
MI_Thumb said:
Seriously....up by 7 they send out their closer?

And it looks like he doesn't do so well in a non save situation either.

Maybe he wants to get it to a one run game. Keep the streak alive:)

Just stay out of GIDP's till Cabrera gets up please!

PH anyone for Magglio.

Hmm maybe they can make make this game look closer that it really was

Betemit...get his ass in there Smokey or I swear to god......

looks like other teams closers crap the job when brought into a non-save situation.
Tigers get it closer 8 - 4,

Jesus please PH Betemit for Maggs, move Ra-shithead into right and Betemit to 3rd.

MI_Thumb said:
Jesus please PH Betemit for Maggs, move Ra-shithead into right and Betemit to 3rd.

I don't think he will. Bed of Meat is 0-3 w/ 2 k's against Johnson.

Back