Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. pirates Game Thread June 24

you obviously don't pay attention. AVILA is a lefty. You don't bat him after Fielder.

That only matters in late innings when a team is swapping relievers, Boesch has hit 5th this year...GASP!

"bro"

just another hater of my Verlander analysis.......I try to be very complimented of Delmon Young and you hate. See the hypocrite in all of that? And the funny thing is...a MLB manager AGREES with me so I really don't care what the "board" thinks of Delmon Young.

"Bro"

Hahahaaaaaa, you're such a pathetic fn goofball. This has nothing to do with Verlander, you imbecile.

Delmon Young is a bad b aseball player...end of story. Do i root for him to fail? Nope, but he "fails" most of the time.

As for "MLB manager agreeing with you". Good for you, BRO. You're a fn moron just like Leyland. Feel better now, pipe?

Actually gotime, he was here before this started.

exactly. I;ve been here for 15 years and the only thing I'm remembered for his because I didn't want to call Verlander an ace.....since it was such a life and death opinion.

Tigers win 3 - 2,

Verlander with a CG Win, 9 innings 2 runs 5 hits 1 walk 7 k's.
Verlander now is 8 and 4 with a 2.52 ERA

exactly. I;ve been here for 15 years and the only thing I'm remembered for his because I didn't want to call Verlander an ace.....since it was such a life and death opinion.

pay attention, I meant earlier in the game,

avila, 16 strikeouts and .171 batting average with RISP. Bro. I can do this all day Bro with my stats that lean towards my opinion. But the lineup card says #5, every day. Guess skipper agrees with me.

Sample size?

The fact you even look at those numbers shows you have no idea how to analyze baseball players.

Ugly win.

Nice job by JV but the offense should have been better vs. a guy who hardly K's anyone.

Probably going to be ugly in Texas tomorrow unless the heat can help us put a few balls out.

go hang out with your fat wife.

Oooooooooo, my fat wife...lol. She`s 8 months pregnant you fn clown. You have any kids, buddy? You`re married, right? Probably can`t get it up or she`s fn your best friend and wants nothing to do with you..lol.

Besides, your wifes a fatty and NOT pregnant! What`s her excuse? Baaaaaaaaaahahahaa

Last edited:
Why even bother about Young anymore...He had one good month with Detroit , and really only a few good year's in the major's to go long with his draft slot.. He cannot and it is even not debatable cannot field a lick... His career numbers of
.286 /.319 /.424 /.743 leave a lot to be desired if you want a power hitter to bat 5th.. He has hit over 20 homer only once??????, and that was 21 in 2010 in Minnesota.. The last two seasons his obp is even worse then his overall career numbers at .302 , and .298.. With detroit his OBP is .298 in 2011, and now .295 in 2012... I hope he heats up but he does not catch that ball Raburn gets to in the 8th inning.. In the partial time he has been with the tigers he has 80 K's and only 13 walks! Yikes!!!!

Oooooooooo, my fat wife...lol. She`s 8 months pregnant you fn clown. You have any kids, buddy? You`re married, right? Probably can`t get it up or she`s fn your best friend and wants nothing to do with you..lol.

Besides, she`s a fatty and NOT pregnant! What`s her excuse? Baaaaaaaaaahahahaa

my excuse for what?

Wish GameDay had a vid of the Raburn catch.

Did he take it away? or just grab at the fence?

Back