Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rangers Game Thread August 4

Ooh that could have been a start to a big inning. Dtgfdgfcyfc.

and a plane ticket for raburn out of town. i honestly dont care if his bat heats up in the 2nd half again, he's one of the worst defensive players ive ever seen.

Here is our chance, Penny and Ogando both history, need to rip off 3 runs in 2 and 2/3 innings.

Spockmaster said:
and a plane ticket for raburn out of town. i honestly dont care if his bat heats up in the 2nd half again, he's one of the worst defensive players ive ever seen.

you never saw Dick Stuart the original "hands of stone" his nickname was
"Dr. Strange Glove". and Don Buddin, his nickname was E6.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

you never saw Dick Stuart the original "hands of stone" his nickname was
"Dr. Strange Glove". and Don Buddin, his nickname was E6.

Great nicknames back then.

2 innings to go, we can still get it, either way, I'm still super happy to take 2 out of 3 from a division leader.

MI_Thumb said:
2 innings to go, we can still get it, either way, I'm still super happy to take 2 out of 3 from a division leader.

Me too. Just the damn defense.

Did they just say RABURN In center?

Back