Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 23

Tigers 3rd inning,

Inge 8 pitch at bat but back to cringing,

Jackson takes high, fouled down right, fastball strike call, called strike on the corner,

Maggs takes low, fastball fouled back, again, low pitch fly to right,

price with 56 pitches.

uh oh, this inning not a good start,

rays announcer says Penny 0 for 10 first pitch strikes,

Post game reporter: "So Jim, can you give a brief description of your line up"

Jim: "well we loaded up with right handers"

Post game reporter: "Did you happen to know the right handers you put in all suck and have averages below .250"

Jim: "well, averages are such a misleading statistic these days"

Post game reporter: "No, jim....they actually are still a true account of how often one gets on base. And the righties you put into the game dont get on base....like hardly ever."

Jim: "oh fuck"

jennings with a clean break of a dp there at second, could have knocked mudhen out.

tigers99888 said:
jas5lf said:
I remember it from the ESPN boards. Those comments always made me laugh.
Haha yup.. Mi_Thumb scolded me for it.. :(

Haha, it's ok to break it out now and again, but for a while every post was a feces reference.

It was starting to smell.

Man this pitching match up is a huge mismatch.....If the Tigers beat price, it will be amazing

justinrose74 said:
M's up 10-2 on Clev

Not a good time if you are a starter for the tribe to suck, they are in a stretch where they play something like 44 games in 45 days or something rediculous like that.

Back