Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. rays Game Thread August 23

mariners 10 - 3 and vazquez with a ton of pitches in the 4th, about 75 with 1 out.

MI_Thumb said:
tigers99888 said:
Haha yup.. Mi_Thumb scolded me for it.. :(

Haha, it's ok to break it out now and again, but for a while every post was a feces reference.

It was starting to smell.
Every time INge Ks he hershey squirts in his diapers..
tongue.png

stonecold2136 said:
Man this pitching match up is a huge mismatch.....If the Tigers beat price, it will be amazing

He has not been impressive so far, almost 20 pitches an inning.

We just suck RISP.

Penny is just not a good pitcher. showed some signs earlier in the year, but he's got nothing now.

See how huge that would have been for Vmart to score?

I swear we beat ourselves more then other teams beat us.

MI_Thumb said:
See how huge that would have been for Vmart to score?

I swear we beat ourselves more then other teams beat us.

I agree... Gotta get the sac fly when VM was on third...

1 run, all in all can't really complain.

We just need to score 4.

Need a big bash inning right here, Price is on the edge.....

tigers99888 said:
Limited damage, but Penny is not pitching well.. Like usual I suppose..

Problem with Penny is he needs to throw strikes to get people out. But when he throws strikes he gets shelled cause he cant make anyone swing and miss. So its kinda a lose lose lol.

Our 3-4-5 hitter give Price his easiest inning of the night.....

Well, Seattle added a run 11-4, looking pretty good for us tonight and with King Felix pitching tomorrow, we've got to feel good about not really losing gorund.

johnny2x2x said:
Well, Seattle added a run 11-4, looking pretty good for us tonight and with King Felix pitching tomorrow, we've got to feel good about not really losing gorund.

Sox still play tonight.

Back