Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs Red Sox , Game 118 August 13 2023

The Dodgers are in 1st place by 8.5 games, playing over .600 baseball. Yet Eduardo Rodriguez told the media the reason he stayed in Detroit instead of going to LA was because the Tigers were making a run for the division title and he wanted to be part of it. Get out your waders.

Detroit is 12 games under .500 and 8 games out of 1st place. A very misplaced attempt on ERod's part to change the dialog and deflect from his rep as being "difficult" on the failed trade. Worst of all, he assumes Tiger fans are ignorant.

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...ont-office-moves-art-of-pitching/70591547007/
'Days of Roar' Tigers Podcast: Detroit Tigers' front office moves, and the art of pitching. 63 minutes.

On this episode: This week, Evan's feeling a little "The Godfather Part III" as the Detroit Tigers manage to pull him back in after last week's rant and Mark is surprised by his defense of the front office on a certain lack of moves. Later in the pod, the guys take a deep dive on Matt Manning and pitching.

I assume that Colt Keith is their 3b for 2025. Maybe Jace Jung or Hao-Yu Lee will be ready @ 2B in 2025? Still need upgraded bats at those two spots for next year. They may have to trade for somebody???

Hopefully Harris will do a better job this off season because he sure flubbed 2023 trade deadline. The division is garbage enough to make some moves to contend. But since the Illich family are terrible owners I have my doubts. Hopefully I am wrong.

Last edited:
Back