Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Royals Game #46 5/23/2023

https://totallytigers.wordpress.com/2023/05/23/watercooler-wednesday-86/
WATERCOOLER WEDNESDAY.
Totally Tigers

Today, another opportunity for readers to discuss the hottest topics in a forum where thoughtful dialog and a variety of opinions are welcomed.

Let?s create some running conversational threads. And for those of you back in actual offices, here?s a question to take with you ? or use via Zoom ? as you talk to your co-workers.

Here is today?s topic??..

The Detroit Tigers have worked their way up from last place and are currently sitting in 2nd (through Monday) in the AL Central. The 1st place Twins are playing just barely over .500 ball in what is known as MLB?s weakest division. The Tigers are just 2.5 games behind them.

Every team in this division other than the Twins is playing under .500. The White Sox and the Royals are 2 of MLB?s very worst teams. The way things are currently looking, there are only 3 teams in the AL Central in the running.

Albeit it?s early but given the Tigers? position, and the division, do you think there?s a chance that they could see the playoffs this year? Maybe not as the division winner but potentially as a wild card team? They are currently 6 games out from gaining 1 of those slots and the team has been playing increasingly better baseball since their horrendous start in April.

What do you think?

Given their division, do the Detroit Tigers have a chance to reach the playoffs this year?

1. I think it's possible.

2. Stranger things have happened.

3. Not a chance.

VOTE
Any one of the three woumd be a safe guess. But Ill go with #2 a the season has been full of strange things. How ever Tigers still need to win games in their division mainly The tinkles and sox. Right now the season is a Beatle song Help I need more hits Help I need more runs Help I need more wins H e l p!

Back