Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread September 1

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":nfhqqo20]Holy shit!

Maggs got a double!

Only thing crazier would be a HR. I dont know if id believe you.[/quote:nfhqqo20]

I would have believed a HR long before a SB LOL

Anyone have stats for Tigers BA with runner on 3rd and less than 2 outs compared with the rest of the league?

I hate it when the radio guys says someone does not strike out or walk much, usually puts the ball in play.....

Then he K's.

:(

Damn, should have scored there, we wasted a steal by Maggs, at least the tribe are losing, now 2-0.

Jackson lines it hard to left right at the fielder,

Magglio must have had his Wheaties this morning, a double and he steals third base,

Young strikes out swinging,

Cabrera takes low, fouled back, again, fastball inside, fastball outside full count, swings and misses a curve shyt,

pitcher with 23 pitches.

Seems to me when Maggs doubles and steals 3rd in the same inning you need to take advantage. Fail fail fail.

I am getting real sick of these Royals and their home runs. Thank god their pitching staff is atrocious

Back