Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. royals Game Thread September 6

Hah, Joe West is trying to stop the catchers on both teams from going out and talking to the pitcher in the Yankees/Redsox game; he blew a call on a checked swing last night that would have been the third out of the inning, and Victorino singled in the final lead run on the next pitch.

Who is Worth anyway? Total newbie? Called up from minors? Recent acquisition from another team?

Who is Worth anyway? Total newbie? Called up from minors? Recent acquisition from another team?

worth has been in our system for ages, he's all-glove no-bat. he used to be the normal injury call-up till we started bringing perez up instead this year.

I had a different shot than Mud did, but I can't attach...it's literally....*drumroll* ......too large.

I had a different shot than Mud did, but I can't attach...it's literally....*drumroll* ......too large.

audience.gif

Omar becomes the 1st Tiger with a 5 hit game since Q. Berry did it last year. Season high 22 hits tonight.

LOL look on the Royals pitchers face.....was like "gimme a fucking break guys".

Sorry, no mercy rule in baseball.

but the Puppy hopes we score a bunch tomorrow too.

Back