Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Twins, Game 112, August 7, 2023

Glad Greene got a couple hits. He's been in a mini slump. Otherwise this game has been a dumpster fire.

Not sure you should be doing the dugout celebration down 9-3. But that?s just me. It was pretty subdued celebration.

Updated numbers.

Win/losses against the teams they have played.

Philadelphia 0-3
Boston 0-3
Arizona 0-3
LAA 0-3

Baltimore 1-6
Tampa Bay 1-5
Texas 3-4
Blue Jays 2-4
Atlanta 1-2
San Diego 1-2
Oakland 1-2
Washington 1-2
Marlins 1-2

White Sox 3-4
Kansas City 7-3
Cleveland 4-2
Minnesota 4-4

Mets 3-0
SF 3-0
Astros 2-1
Brewers 2-1
Colorado 2-1
St Louis 2-1
Seattle 3-3
Pittsburgh 2-2

Tigers Home 23-33
Tigers away 26-30
===============
Tigers overall are 49-63

Tigers 18-19 in inter league.
Tigers are 15-15 in one run games.
Tigers are 41-56 in 9 inning games.
Tigers are 8-7 in xtra inning game

Last edited:
Tigers blow at Comerica. Blow the park up and start over. Then force the owners to sell. Then get a Gm that knows what he is doing.

Updated numbers.

Win/losses against the teams they have played.

Philadelphia 0-3
Boston 0-3
Arizona 0-3
LAA 0-3

Baltimore 1-6
Tampa Bay 1-5
Texas 3-4
Blue Jays 2-4
Atlanta 1-2
San Diego 1-2
Oakland 1-2
Washington 1-2
Marlins 1-2

White Sox 3-4
Kansas City 7-3
Cleveland 4-2
Minnesota 4-4

Mets 3-0
SF 3-0
Astros 2-1
Brewers 2-1
Colorado 2-1
St Louis 2-1
Seattle 3-3
Pittsburgh 2-2

Tigers Home 23-33
Tigers away 26-30
===============
Tigers overall are 49-63

Tigers 18-19 in inter league.
Tigers are 15-15 in one run games.
Tigers are 41-56 in 9 inning games.
Tigers are 8-7 in xtra inning game

10 under at home, that's getting ugly.

Tigers blow at Comerica. Blow the park up and start over. Then force the owners to sell. Then get a Gm that knows what he is doing.

Don't be too hard on the GM, after all he having to start from the ground up. And his money players that are not producing is baaaaaaaaaaad.

Well I have to work park time job Tomorrow so hopefully the tigers radio broadcast will be lucky for us !

Don't be too hard on the GM, after all he having to start from the ground up. And his money players that are not producing is baaaaaaaaaaad.

I know I don?t want him fired but that was a big whiff on not trading Rodriguez. Hopefully it will all work out..

Back