Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 17

My radio broadcast is a bit behind..I assumed it was a GIDP from reading this haha

Raburn might as well stand right on the damn plate, cause he only swings at pitches in the left handed batters box.

Atleast if he was closer he could reach them...

seriously, fuck this team. i was at work till about 20 mins ago so i caught the end of this shitfest. did lamont seriously get ANOTHER runner thrown out at home that he should have held? fuck that guy. this team is pathetic, its like they try to lose on purpose sometimes.

MI_Thumb said:
did this board crash for anyone else for like 5 mins?

yea getting ready to post something then IE cannot display message pops up...did that earlier today to me also

Spockmaster said:
seriously, fuck this team. i was at work till about 20 mins ago so i caught the end of this shitfest. did lamont seriously get ANOTHER runner thrown out at home that he should have held? fuck that guy. this team is pathetic, its like they try to lose on purpose sometimes.
I'm starting to get that feeling as well.. The Tigers beat themselves this series in particular more than the Twins beat them, that's for sure..

I also wanted to make the point that Avila missed a hanger on the 4th pitch against Nathan when the boards crashed,...

MI_Thumb said:
did this board crash for anyone else for like 5 mins?

Yes, I tried 5 pages and started to run a scan.
Is it from high traffic?

Back