Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 26

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Jacob Turner is pitching tonight also means that a 9/1 start vs kansas city would line up perfectly for him, then Verlander pitches 9/2 vs. whitesox
i dont think he'll be up. theyre really watching his innings this year and i think he'll be done once the minor league season is over.

edit: except that i just saw we're using a mystery spot starter on the 1st. well then.

With all the years of cigar smoking here in my quarters, one would think the smoke cloud would have traveled to Comerica by now.

Saturdays game is a 4PM start, and from the schedule here the Tigers / twins game is on, for anyone else out of the Michigan viewing area.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]Jacob Turner is pitching tonight also means that a 9/1 start vs kansas city would line up perfectly for him, then Verlander pitches 9/2 vs. whitesox
i dont think he'll be up. theyre really watching his innings this year and i think he'll be done once the minor league season is over.

edit: except that i just saw we're using a mystery spot starter on the 1st. well then.

That is true. But it all depends on if he is on a 125 innings or 150 innings limit. Looking forward to which players are brought up September 1st.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]With all the years of cigar smoking here in my quarters, one would think the smoke cloud would have traveled to Comerica by now.

Saturdays game is a 4PM start, and from the schedule here the Tigers / twins game is on, for anyone else out of the Michigan viewing area.

It is on the schedule here outside of Austin, TX...home of Kevin Millar...maybe I should see if he wants to BBQ.

I thought Penny was signed as a "hold me over until Turner gets here"

rookie pitcher with 9 pitch 1st inning. wtf
Jackson k's,
Maggs grounds to short, surprise,
Young lines to left stays up long enough to be caught.

the OBP of the top third of our order tonight is WELL below .300. i still cant figure out how leyland can be this stupid.

I'd rather not see JAcob Turner until late 2012, but Porcello might need a stint in AAA..

kgdetroit said:
Anyone else slightly annoyed by the camera angle at Target Field?

camera angle, announcers, ball park,
and raburn nonchalant at the first batter ground single,

Ceti Alpha V Spockmaster? Really?? That became a barren scrapheap after Ceti Alpha VI exploded shifting the orbit of the planet...everything was laid waste...

tycobb420 said:
Ceti Alpha V Spockmaster? Really?? That became a barren scrapheap after Ceti Alpha VI exploded shifting the orbit of the planet...everything was laid waste...
hehehe

Inge starting is a joke as well.. BTw... Porcello is looking like hot garbage early

OK I just pre-loaded on Tylenol, Pepto-Bismol, Maalox, and Jose Cuervo.

Looking like it's going to be one of those games.

Back