Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 26

revere singles past cement legs raburn, steals second,

plouffes grounds to second runner to third,

nazimorneau 3 and 1, walks,

Porcello falling behind batters early,

cruddyer takes low in the dirt, Porcello 5 strikes and 9 balls so far, outside, ground foul to third, again, fouled back, fastball low, grounder to Peralta flips to second and relay to first inning ending double play,

Porcello with 21 pitches.

[flash=350,287:l09hqy8d]http://www.youtube.com/v/L5pHM-o2_Dk&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:l09hqy8d]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Story of my life:

[flash=350,287:t5fucbc1]http://www.youtube.com/v/l7MK5Esy-L0&hl=en&fs=1[/flash:t5fucbc1]
</td><td valign="top">
<html><head><title>Banner</title><style>html, body {margin:0;padding:0;}</style></head>
<body>
<script type="text/javascript">
var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");
var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);
{
document.write('+']');
else
document.write('+']');
}
else
{
document.write('');
}
</script>
<noscript>

</noscript>

</body>
</html>

</td></tr></table>

Tigers 2nd inning,

Cabrera takes a strike, on the corner called strike, low, changeup in the dirt, slider is ripped past third for a single,

Martinez takes low, bloop to shallow center and they can't catch this one single Cabrera to second,

Avila changeup strike call, fastball high inside called a strike, in the dirt blocked, outside, fastball fouled back, inside fouled off, swings and misses a changeup,

Peralta takes a strike, fastball outside, outside corner fastball lined foul, way inside, popped to second,

Raburn strike call on the corner, fastball inside, fastball fouled back, takes another low, grounder to third throw to second for the force,

pitcher with 32 pitches, 23 this inning and Tigers don't score.

Why is it we make good pitchers look like shit, but shit pitchers look like Randy Johnson?

Spockmaster said:
did we expect anything else to happen after 2-on none out?
I agree but I'm going to be patient about this.. I won't complain until the game is half over lol!!!

sweet, thanks for the smite. I just won 10 bucks. Also I get to laugh at you, lol.

tigers99888 said:
Spockmaster said:
I agree but I'm going to be patient about this.. I won't complain until the game is half over lol!!!

It is frustrating being a rookie pitcher and all, and not throwing hard and not much movement, lets see the second time through the lineup.

Spockmaster said:

Yeah, it happens every time, no wonder the Tigers have won 7 of their last 10 and have their biggest lead of the year - 6 and a half games...

Just a random thought...What if the Tigers drafted Jim Thome...he would have played 8 seasons at Tiger Stadium with the overhang...

Back