Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread August 27

I remember when Benoit's era was like 4.60 not too long ago.. Now down to 3.5s.. Amazing..

Benoit 8th inning,

porkykubel flys deep to left and Young circles under it and basket catches it,

valencia strike call, changeup low, grounder to Peralta,

tosoni fastball high, fastball on/off the corner, fastball strike call, changeup ground foul, chases low dropped by Avila throws to Cabrera,

3 more outs,

Tigers lead 6 - 4.

nice inning Benoit. Wouldnt mind a couple runs here before Valverde walks a bunch of guys and increases my heart rate.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]This would be some way for JV to get 20 but I'll take it.

You do realize almost all of our pitchers have ERAs over the 4 runs he gave up today?
laugh.png

Tigers 9th inning,

Raburn pops to the nazi,

Jackson strike call, grounder to short,

Santiago fastball way high, fastball fouled back, jammed inside and he fouls it off his nads, owwwwww, Santiago's Mr. Happy is aching, takes outside, fouled back, ground foul, again, check swing on a curve and looks like he got a break full count, fly to revere who didn't have to dive for it but does,

Tigers lead 6 - 4.

mhughes0021 said:
nice inning Benoit. Wouldnt mind a couple runs here before Valverde walks a bunch of guys and increases my heart rate.

was totally getting ready to freak out! whew...

solid inning for Salsaverde. Now we can get ready for the lions game in peace. Gratz JV!

Back