Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Twins Game Thread August 28

It was a god awful pitch. I'm got getting on anyone for getting on base, but I think he's finished and I believe he can only hurt the team if on the playoff roster.

Sometimes you can watch grass grow faster then Penny pitches...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Sometimes you can watch grass grow faster then Penny pitches...

No doubt man. Almost falling asleep.

One thing I don't like about this board is eveybody seems to need a picture or video in every post. It makes it more difficult to scroll through the threads. I don't need to see 10 pictures of somebody's favorite stuffed animal or some guy slapping his girlfriend's ass every other post!

tomdalton22 said:
One thing I don't like about this board is eveybody seems to need a picture or video in every post. It makes it more difficult to scroll through the threads. I don't need to see 10 pictures of somebody's favorite stuffed animal or some guy slapping his girlfriend's ass every other post!

You may be right it could be a problem but I am getting used to it.. Some of the threads are geared for pictures... It would probably be to hard to segregate pictures.. I am starting to like seeing what other posters look like over on the Michigan board.. I think it is here to stay though... This board is so much more fun then the ESPN boards...

Back