Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. Twins Game Thread August 28

tomdalton22 said:
One thing I don't like about this board is eveybody seems to need a picture or video in every post. It makes it more difficult to scroll through the threads. I don't need to see 10 pictures of somebody's favorite stuffed animal or some guy slapping his girlfriend's ass every other post!

I just added mine so stuff it :) .

tomdalton22 said:
One thing I don't like about this board is eveybody seems to need a picture or video in every post. It makes it more difficult to scroll through the threads. I don't need to see 10 pictures of somebody's favorite stuffed animal or some guy slapping his girlfriend's ass every other post!
They're just signatures, man. You can go to your profile page and turn them off in the "Account Preferences" area.

tomdalton22 said:

That one's pretty funny.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Sometimes you can watch grass grow faster then Penny pitches...

It's even worse because he's following Verlander.

As for the pictures attached to posts...I just wish the size had to be really small.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Come on Magglio. Worst range ever.

No kidding that was a easy fly for a below average outfielder..

Can we get a defensive replacement for Maggs in the 4th inning? Now I know why he never dives.

Ive always been a big fan of magglio, but....what the fuck that was an awful attempt to dive get him off the field.

Back