Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. twins Game Thread September 9

z30098509.jpg

Nice come back boys... Down 4-0....just back from the HS game......

Well 3 runs up, and maybe more to come.. Leave Penny in for mopup duty I suppose..

Well i'll tell ya what, other than that sizemore/purcey thing, DD has made some pretty damn good moves this year..

Take away the first inning and Penny has given up 1 hit, 1 walk in 4 innings on just over 45 pitches.

Goddamn guy needs to get his head straight before the second inning.

Tigers 5th inning,

Young leads off with a blast to left homerun,

Tigers lead 7 - 4,

Cabrera with a line drive smash but at the right fielder,

Martinez 1 and 1, swings and misses a changeup, another ground foul at the plate, pitch up is ground to second,

Avila takes a fastball in the dirt, strike call, grounder to third,

new pitcher with about 10,

Tigers lead 7 - 4.

Just thinking, something is going awfully well in your life when Ramon is mashing.

MI_Thumb said:
Rays thumping the Pink Hose 7-2

Music to my ears. I would love to see the redsox fall apart and finish out of the playoffs.

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
[quote="MI_Thumb":m7uxnvzi]Rays thumping the Pink Hose 7-2

Music to my ears. I would love to see the redsox fall apart and finish out of the playoffs.[/quote:m7uxnvzi]

Love to see the Rays make the playoffs.

Schlereth 6th inning, Kelly in right field,

porky kubel k's,

ffvalencia flys to Jackson,

parmalee curve strike call, swings and misses another low, low curve grounded to Santiago,

Schlereth relieves and gets it done with 9 pitches,

Tigers lead 7 - 4.

tycobb420 said:
[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]

Music to my ears. I would love to see the redsox fall apart and finish out of the playoffs.

Yea, and as good as their pitching is, we still destroyed them this year.

MI_Thumb said:
tycobb420 said:

Yea, and as good as their pitching is, we still destroyed them this year.

True, but the postseason is a different animal. Hate to see Price twice in a series.

You know, everyone when mentioning our playoff chances always prefaces it with the caveat that we're not as good as the Sox or the Yankees, but we could give them a scare. Well, who says we aren't as good? We're just 3 games in back of the Sox if the scores hold up tonight.

Back