Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 2

tycobb420 said:
The umpiring the last few years has been horrid. Not just for Detroit...but for the majors as a whole.

these umps blow dead goats

[color=#006400 said:
KalineCountry[/color]]
tycobb420 said:
The umpiring the last few years has been horrid. Not just for Detroit...but for the majors as a whole.

these umps blow dead goats

I believe I said that! lol

Verlander 8th inning,

flowers first pitch homerun and JV knew it, turned away in disgust,

Tigers lead 8 - 1,

hillbillymorel strike call, curve low, lines a double to left,

call to the Tigers bullpen anbd Benoit warms up,,

beckham fastball strike call, fastball inside, curve low, fastball fouled back, walks in and talks to Avila, swings and misses a curve,

pierre slow grounder over second and Peralta gloves it and holds onto it single and runner to third,

escobar fastball strike call, curve is low, fastball fouled back, curve grounded to Cabrera and Verlander covers first and the ump calls him safe fuck you, and JV is bullshit, replay shows he had it,

JV leaves with bases loaded,

these umps suck,

Benoit pitching,

f'n konerko fastball high, fly to Young runners stay,

dickheadpierzynski fastball swings and misses, cripes another strike called a ball, high fastball fouled, changeup lined right at Cabrera,

fuckyoupierzynski,

Tigers lead 8 - 1.

Nice play Miguel.... Good job JB!!!!

Sorry guys I had put my sock's on thinking the game was in.. Never presume in baseball.

tycobb420 said:
JV's ERA is now 2.34

Yea, weavers is 2.28, and Verlanders was 2.30 before Flowers homerun.

I was hoping to see him beat Weaver.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Nice play Miguel.... Good job JB!!!!

Sorry guys I had put my sock's on thinking the game was in.. Never presume in baseball.

So this is your fault then? lol

Back