Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 4

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Yeah. HR. And no he cannot replace BB.
in the sense that boesch will be out for the rest of the year and hasnt contributed in several weeks, yes he can replace boesch. he cant produce as much as him, but he will be a good stand-in for the rest of the year/playoffs.

He won't play in the playoffs.

tigers99888 said:
Wish Santos was up..

He's coming up tomorrow.

Had to be off the roster 10 days before he could be recalled.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Spockmaster said:
in the sense that boesch will be out for the rest of the year and hasnt contributed in several weeks, yes he can replace boesch. he cant produce as much as him, but he will be a good stand-in for the rest of the year/playoffs.

im not too sure about that, i think he might be able to replace boesch if he goes on the DL.

I love how humiliating this must be for the sux. I hope someone puts a mic in front of Ozzie tonight.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

im not too sure about that, i think he might be able to replace boesch if he goes on the DL.

Yeah you're right I meant with aj, DY and Maggs/Raburn he might not play.

Tigers 8th inning,

Santiago lines it foul down left, slider inside and low, and that one hits him in the foot,

Dirks takes fastball outside and low, again, drilled to deep right for a 2 run homer, wow guys Tigers aren't done yet,

Tigers lead 18 - 0,

Kelly fastball low outside, slider strike call, swings and misses, line drive past short single,

Tigers now with 24 hits,

Martinez is pinch hit for by Carlos strike call, fastball outside, fastball fouled back, swings and misses low,

Avila fastball low outside, swings and misses low, fastball low outside, ground foul, fouled back, chases a slider,

Rhymes strike call, curve outside, line drive and leping catch at second,

Tigers lead 18 - 0.

Spockmaster said:
[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]

I think he's saying he wont get into a game in the playoffs.

Ajax, Young, Maggs, Raburn, Kelly......We're deep at OF even without Boesch.

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
Spockmaster said:

Yeah you're right I meant with aj, DY and Maggs/Raburn he might not play.
i honestly think he and raburn should platoon in RF. kelly and maggs should see minimum playing time.

Back