Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. whitesox Game Thread September 4

Stops a streak of 26 consecutive runs scored by the Tigers this series.

Way to take em down, then then kick em while they're down.

There is no pity in baseball.

Below 9th inning,

lilibridge ground single to left,

lucy double to right and run scores and Comerica Park crowd boos,

Tigers lead 18 - 1,

viciedo singles up the middle first and third,

rios lines to Jackson runner tags up and scores,

Tigers lead 18 - 2,

deazza grounder to Rhymes and he is the new whipping boy at second muffs an easy grounder, E4,

morel flys to left runner tags and goes to third,

escobar grounds out to Inge,

Tigers win 18 - 2 and score 35 runs in sweeping the whitesox,
Scherzer wins,
Tigers with a season high 24 hits as well,
Tigers Victory Cigar......was started in the 7th inning.

Hope they keep rolling against the indians, would be nice to get into their bullpen early and abuse it in game 1.

jdbaker1 said:
Hope they keep rolling against the indians, would be nice to get into their bullpen early and abuse it in game 1.
Indians have a very strong bullpen.. I'd rather smack around their weak starters.. Huff and Jiminez are iffy and Carmona sucks.. Masterson is their ace..

i just watched the replays on mlb.com and realized how much i hate the retarded espn announcers.

Wow, what a game, keep the momentum going and put it on the Indians. Cabby is raking right now and I just bet my buddy a beer that he has 2 jacks in the Cleveland series. He just has that look right now, he can do what he wants.

Went to the game. Fun to watch the Tigers beat up on the team I hate most in this world

Back