Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tigers vs. yankees Game Thread August 8

I don't care who's pitching I don't want DY in the 5-hole...he absolutely blows there...

Well in Delmon's defense....he blows anywhere you put him.

Wait...that's not in his defense really....nevermind, carry on.

don't know about anyone else, but i am hoping cano or jeter get plunked next time up....didn't look like he hit prince on purpose to me, but fuck it.....hit em

don't know about anyone else, but i am hoping cano or jeter get plunked next time up....didn't look like he hit prince on purpose to me, but fuck it.....hit em

We already hit Tiexeira, if we hit someone else they'll plunk Miggy...we don't need any injuries.

Two K's tonight on stupid slider in the dirt....lay off that shit, guys...

anyone watching the yankees broadcast for the game and just hear the commentators story about Dombrowski getting food at a game and waiting in line and paying for it? lol barbeque chicken wings....

They rode him into the ground in Milwaukee. They were making a playoff push and were pitching him on 3-days rest for like a month and a half. By the time the playoffs came he sucked. But he won a lot of starts down the stretch.

hmmm....they just hit cano. i guess "Don't mess with Detroit!"

Last edited:
Awesome, and since the warning is already out, C.C. and Girardi can;t retaliate.

mlb.tv is down, "technical difficulties". Wish I had technical difficulties with my payment.

Back