Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Tired of expert mocks

There's the subject of need. Then there's the subject up upgrading your personal.

DE isn't a need.

I don't think guys like Murphy or Wilson really upgrade your team which is what you'd want from a #6 pick.

I do think will Anderson upgrades your team.

There's the subject of need. Then there's the subject up upgrading your personal.

DE isn't a need.

I don't think guys like Murphy or Wilson really upgrade your team which is what you'd want from a #6 pick.

I do think will Anderson upgrades your team.

Could be a need.

If they don't re-sign Cominsky, they cap cut Harris or Okwara and they are playing Paschal more at DT, then closed end is a need. Now if they think Paschal is the starter and will be a good player and re-sign Cominsky then they don't really have a need at closed DE, more at pass rushing DT that can also play the run.

But never hurts to overstock edge rushers either. See how many EDGE player injuries Lions had this year. Mitigate the risk of Paschal busting with another stud EDGE player. Especially if that EDGE is BPA over a CB at 6. But between CB, DT or EDGE I don't think they can go that wrong (other than busts for any of them which is more hindsight at this point). There are all players at 6 that could be a talent, BPA maybe and a need at CB, DT or EDGE. Plus we will know more in FA before the draft and still have pick 18, two Round 2 picks and Round 3 pick for other areas too.

You wonder how much holmes sees Aaron Donald in this guy and if so... if he becomes our pick at 6 or definitely at 9 after a trade.

I also think theres alot of hype and momentum coming for Anthony Richardson so if the 3 top qbs and 2 stud dlineman are gone... we still have hope for a trade down for that 4th qb.

Interesting comment was made during the indy head coach presser.... new HC said or a trade down. Richardson would be a perfect fit for his offense coming from working with hurts the last 2 years.

Would you trade up with indy to get will Anderson or Carter?

Offer #18 for Ramsey or trade both 1st rounders to Chi and get the player we value the most in this draft.

You wonder how much holmes sees Aaron Donald in this guy and if so... if he becomes our pick at 6 or definitely at 9 after a trade.

I also think theres alot of hype and momentum coming for Anthony Richardson so if the 3 top qbs and 2 stud dlineman are gone... we still have hope for a trade down for that 4th qb.

Interesting comment was made during the indy head coach presser.... new HC said or a trade down. Richardson would be a perfect fit for his offense coming from working with hurts the last 2 years.

Would you trade up with indy to get will Anderson or Carter?

Yes, I?d trade up to get a player that?s #1 on my board.

Offer #18 for Ramsey or trade both 1st rounders to Chi and get the player we value the most in this draft.

Most people assume the bears will trade down to 4 and pick up a nice haul. Might even have a bidding war. To trade #1 to a division rival and go down to 6 instead of 4, the bears would ask more than a mid 1st. I would guess we'd need to include next year's 1st and a mid round pick on top.

Let Chicago trade down to 4, trade up with AZ at 3 and offer one of our 2nds and a 3rd if necessary to get Carter. We'd still have 18 and a 2nd round pick. Plenty of ammo to get a good CB and/or LB

Back