Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trade Deadline

Burks has a team option for next year for $10.5M. He is a pretty good bench player but probably a luxury given the state of the team and him turning 33 next year.

Noel has a team option next year which will not be picked up.

Considering they will have a good amount of cap space and no big names worth signing, I'm OK with the team exercising that option. 10.5M is currently the 130th highest cap hit next season, I'd say that's good value for what he brings.

Considering they will have a good amount of cap space and no big names worth signing, I'm OK with the team exercising that option. 10.5M is currently the 130th highest cap hit next season, I'd say that's good value for what he brings.

if you are comparing him to what may be available on the free agent market, you are probably right. However, unless they get the #1 overall pick, they are most likely adding another guard to the rotation in the draft. :clap:

It was mentioned that the Pistons were in talks with the Suns and Hawks in a 3 way trade that fell through. The only player mentioned was Collins going to the Suns.

At least they are active. Let's hope something happens today.

being reported that James Wiseman is heading to the Pistons.

from what I found

Pistons get James Wiseman

Warriors get Bey and 5 second round picks

Last edited:
being reported that James Wiseman is heading to the Pistons.

from what I found

Pistons get James Wiseman

Warriors get Bey and 5 second round picks

Is Weaver high? We'd be giving up the better player AND picks! What is his obsession with bigs who suck and don't fit the modern NBA? At least Duren is showing promise. But we already have Bagley as our token high pick guy who adds nothing to a winning team.

Who cares. Rebuild is way behind the Thunder, cavs, spurs,
Probably others.

Not sure what we need. Not sure I trust weaver.

Looking like Atlanta have up all those seconds, not us. That's a positive. So from our perspective, just Bey for Wiseman. It still feels so pointless. We don't need another Marvin Bagley (with less bball IQ!), and we don't just have a massive need for minutes at the 5. We are one of the worst teams in the league, and will have the best chance at Wemby.

Maybe we'll see other moves coming where this will suddenly make more sense (moving Bagley or Stewart in some other consolidation).

Listen to 97.1
How do the jazz, Thunder and spurs have so many first round
Picks ? It's like double digits for each team.

He has to make more moves.

Bagley and Wiseman can't play together.

Last edited:
Who cares. Rebuild is way behind the Thunder, cavs, spurs,
Probably others.

Not sure what we need. Not sure I trust weaver.

Those teams had assets to deal at the start of the rebuild, the Pistons started with nothing.

Those teams had assets to deal at the start of the rebuild, the Pistons started with nothing.

What our 11 year rebuild under this owner. I het it iits really only 4 but enough is enough.

Not sure I get this, about money? So far Bey is a better player and healthier.

No way the league let's the Pistons get the French guy. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Suns gave up 4 1st and 3 players for Durant.

Last edited:
Back