Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trade Deadline

Knox was moved again to Portland and the 5 2nds they got from Atlanta traded to get Gary Peyton Jr.

Last edited:
Bey/Knox for Wiseman felt more like a ?trade for the sake of making a trade?. Don?t think any team involved is much better or worse after this, we?ll see how it works out. Just more gambling from Weaver on former high picks.

Bey/Knox for Wiseman felt more like a ?trade for the sake of making a trade?. Don?t think any team involved is much better or worse after this, we?ll see how it works out. Just more gambling from Weaver on former high picks.

Hopefully Casey doesn't ask Wiseman to shoot 7 3's a game.

Last edited:

Sometimes that's what you have to do. We stink now take a chance.

I heard that GS saves $74M in luxury taxes.

It's gotta at the very least improve the defense lol

You should watch the "highlights" of Wiseman's defense. For a team that can't seem to implement even a basic defensive infrastructure (us, btw), there's little reason to suspect he's suddenly going to turn things around under Casey.

You should watch the "highlights" of Wiseman's defense. For a team that can't seem to implement even a basic defensive infrastructure (us, btw), there's little reason to suspect he's suddenly going to turn things around under Casey.

If he has a pulse, he's an upgrade defensively from Saddiq.

Knox was moved again to Portland and the 5 2nds they got from Atlanta traded to get Gary Peyton Jr.

Rumor has it GS shopped Wiseman for GPII but my Blazers didn?t want it. Once we saw the (5) 2nd round picks hanging over our head we took it.

Not a good day for my Blazers. We have an all time great in his prime and can?t surround him w an above average supporting cast. Sad.

Last edited:
Rumor has it GS shopped Wiseman for GPII but my Blazers didn?t want it. Once we saw the (5) 2nd round picks hanging over our head we took it.

Not a good day for my Blazers. We have an all time great in his prime and can?t surround him w an above average supporting cast. Sad.

Lillard has 2 REALLY good players in Grant & Simons who both average 21 points a game and Nurkic is a decent center (13.8/9.4). My guess is there isn't another team in the NBA with has 3 players that average 75 points a game.

Maybe Lillard isn't an all time great but just a stat compiler like Russell Westbrook?

Heard Payton II failed physical. Could cancel everything. Though I have to wonder wasn't it a 3 team trade without PII so the only thing that should be cancelled is PII for the 4 2nds?

Back