Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump criticizes Trump

Perfect-Gold-Shower-Head-92-On-Dining-Room-Inspiration-with-Gold-Shower-Head.jpg

Last edited:
Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec Follow Follow @PressSec

More

Last night the President put our adversaries on notice: when he draws a red line he enforces it. (Inside the Situation Room as President is briefed on Syria - Official WH photos by Shealah Craighead)

DayYMHQXUAAEmmi.jpg

6:31 pm - 14 Apr 2018

The trouble with this is that Mike Pence is in this photo, seated next to Donald Trump, at a time when Reuters confirms that he was in Peru. Is that really the WH SR? Wasn't Nikki Haley in NYC for addressing the UN? How does a mere press secretary rate top security clearance anyhow? Last, but not least, where is Donnie's everpresent diet Coke?

Last edited:
Of course Mikey is no stranger to the reuse of older images in newer tweets, claiming to be somewhere that he wasn't @ the time. https://www.amazon.com/Higher-Loyal...rt-20&linkId=bde99658c3e1ea6bb2a39abb8ecea0bf

https://www.amazon.com/Higher-Loyal...rt-20&linkId=bde99658c3e1ea6bb2a39abb8ecea0bf

Mike Pence diverted from his west coast swing, just to fly to Indiana so he could attend an Indianapolis Colts NFL game and then walk out after some black players took a knee during the national anthem, before heading back west. The entire thing was staged, right down to Donald Trump promptly admitting on Twitter that he had instructed Pence in advance to pull the stunt.
IMG_9154.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

Last edited:
Sure looks like Fox and Friends are controlling Trump's Twitter narrative...recently including egging him on to bomb Syrian targets to distract from Comey's new book interview tonight on ABC.

d1d33eebe9660bb2ca3658d748251914e32022a0d502d509ea545784a68aced0.png

This is becoming beyond incompetent.

Fox "News" telling Trump what to do ... Sarah Sanders tweeting impossible pics. Staging an attack on Syrians after Putin suggests a diversion from the current troubles with Mueller and then asserts the attacks are a great success while at the same time, Assad is bragging to the world that the attacks accomplished nothing ...all of the Russian and Syrian military installations were evacuated and cleared.

This is seriously the most incompetent government the US has ever had. Being lead by horribly stupid people with selfish agendas and reckless abandon.

It's pathetic.

the most fucked up thing, is I'm pretty sure it's by design.

(EDIT: to clarify, not designed by Trump or any of the bumpkins and racists in his administration, but by the billionaires who dumped money into his campaign at the 11th hour)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wonder if Bob Mercer's $7 billion tax-dispute with the IRS has been resolved in his favor as yet, since he and his daughter worked so diligently and relentlessly to empower SCL Group, LLC, Cambridge Analytica, Julian Assange's Wikileaks, Dick and Betsy DeVos' Spectrum Health, and Manafort's connections to Putin's Cosshackers, using their campaign server to communicate, compromat, conceal, and compile social media data profiling with Russia's Alfa Bank.

Last edited:
Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump Follow Follow @realDonaldTrump

More

Can you believe that,with all of the problems and difficulties facing the U.S., President Obama spent the day playing golf.Worse than Carter

5:03 pm - 13 Oct 2014

Trump in Palm Beach: President arriving at PBIA

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/...ersial-visit-mar-lago/N3W2Yklh9k0epZ7Z5NFnEK/

"I was asking a Japan expert in Washington about whether Tokyo felt the Trump-Abe summit in Mar-a-Lago next week would have been better held at the WH. He responded that a Japanese official told him: "18 holes of golf offer 18 opportunities to reinforce key points on North Korea."
? (@DavidNakamura)Apr 13 2018"

A presidential milestone: Trump has spent 100 days in office at one of his golf clubs

"In total, Trump has spent nearly 25% of his days in office at one of his golf clubs. It is impossible to know whether Trump golfs every time he visits one of his golf clubs because White House aides rarely confirm that he is golfing, and Trump has, at times, visited his golf clubs to eat a meal or meet with people."

"Trump's golf habit has drawn incredible scrutiny in his first year in office, with watchdog groups raising questions about whether his endorsement of his own properties violates federal law, and reporters standing outside the gates of his courses hoping to confirm that Trump is hitting the links."

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/03/politics/trump-golf-100-days/index.html

Nice job on your official Twitter statement of condolences from Squaw Spice's Office for the passing of ex-FLOTUS Barbara Bush, Donnie....except for the fact that she didn't pass a year ago. Both you and your cock-eyed press secretary didn't care or bother to LOOK at what was texted, obviously.

trumptweet18n-4-web.jpg

Last edited:
Nice job on your official Twitter statement of condolences from Squaw Spice's Office for the passing of ex-FLOTUS Barbara Bush, Donnie....except for the fact that she didn't pass a year ago. Both you and your cock-eyed press secretary didn't care or bother to LOOK at what was texted, obviously.

I don't see any Trump criticizing Trump here.

Then again, I'm the last person that should be saying anything about staying on-thread.

Last edited:
I don't see any Trump criticizing Trump here.

Then again, I'm the last person that should be saying anything about staying on-thread.

He tweeted an amended version of the incorrectly dated previous tweet a few hours later, merely omitting the date, and w/o an apology for the fuckup, which I didn't believe was necessary to post as well, so technically this was Trump criticizing Trump.

Last edited:
He tweeted an amended version of the incorrectly dated previous tweet a few hours later, merely omitting the date, and w/o an apology for the fuckup, which I didn't believe was necessary to post as well, so technically this was Trump criticizing Trump.

you get your panties in a bunch over a typo?

you get your panties in a bunch over a typo?

I'll ignore the panties quip, and remind you of when conservatives were being upset about such trivial things as Obama wearing a...gasp...tan suit, mistakenly claiming that there are 57 states, and putting Dijon mustard on a hotdog, as well as the ex-FLOTUS Michelle Obama daring to wear sleeveless dresses. Do a Google search for incorrect date for Barbara Bush's death, and you will get over 11 million results.

Last edited:
I'll ignore the panties quip, and remind you of when conservatives were being upset about such trivial things as Obama wearing a...gasp...tan suit, and putting Dijon mustard on a hotdog, as well as the ex-FLOTUS Michelle Obama daring to wear sleeveless dresses. Do a Google search for incorrect date for Barbara Bush's death, and you will get over 11 million results.

I took your advice and 1.29M results came up.

I don't remember any talk about a tan suit, dijon mustard or sleeveless dresses.

People that are concerned with a typo or tan suits are idiots.

I'll ignore the panties quip, and remind you of when conservatives were being upset about such trivial things as Obama wearing a...gasp...tan suit, mistakenly claiming that there are 57 states, and putting Dijon mustard on a hotdog, as well as the ex-FLOTUS Michelle Obama daring to wear sleeveless dresses. Do a Google search for incorrect date for Barbara Bush's death, and you will get over 11 million results.

I would have thought rich, snooty elitist ammocentric country club Republicans would have dug the Grey Poupon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyzxg66CZ68

I took your advice and 1.29M results came up.

I don't remember any talk about a tan suit, dijon mustard or sleeveless dresses.

People that are concerned with a typo or tan suits are idiots.

My google search on Firefox browser/Google search turned up 11,100,000 hits, and I don't know what browser that you are using.

My post was consistent with the subject of the OP, being Trump criticizing Trump, and he generously provides scads of new material daily to add to it. I am not "concerned" with his typo, but am instead mocking it.

Last edited:
I think Trump criticizes Trump is old critical tweets directed at others (usually Obama) that now apply to him, but we haven't stuck to this rule, me included.

Last edited:
I think Trump criticizes Trump is old critical tweets directed at others (usually Obama) that now apply to him, but we haven't stuck to this rule, me included.

Yeah, this thread got derailed hard so I took a break. My attempt on getting things back on track.

Hcq51v.png

Back