Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Trump criticizes Trump

I think Trump criticizes Trump is old critical tweets directed at others (usually Obama) that now apply to him, but we haven't stuck to this rule, me included.

Well...thats waay too rigid and limited for me, since I haven't and don't make it a habit to follow Trump's Twitter account, or spend time to do searches to see if I can come up with a three to nine year old tweet about Obama, that might contradict a tweet that he made recently.

So if there is no wiggle room on this thread, I will either make my own open topic about Trump's tweets that conflict with anyone or anything, regardless of who, when, what, where, why, and how...or just not bother at all, since being liberal, means that I don't very often or make it a habit of intentionally lurking in wait, with the intent to snipe at other members and their OPs, posts, or replys either partly or entirely.

....since being liberal, means that I don't very often or make it a habit of intentionally lurking in wait, with the intent to snipe at other members and their OPs, posts, or replys either partly or entirely.

lol....this is exactly what you do

Well...thats waay too rigid and limited for me, since I haven't and don't make it a habit to follow Trump's Twitter account, or spend time to do searches to see if I can come up with a three to nine year old tweet about Obama, that might contradict a tweet that he made recently.

I'm not the police so you do you man. But for the record I don't use Twitter and I don't search for them. The juicy, relevant ones get shared a lot and they pop up in my RSS feed. I then share them with you kind folks.

I'm not the police so you do you man. But for the record I don't use Twitter and I don't search for them. The juicy, relevant ones get shared a lot and they pop up in my RSS feed. I then share them with you kind folks.

All the juicy, relevant ones (translation: bat shit crazy; alternative translation: hilariously entertaining) just end up in the regular media for all to know of.

Nobody who isn't living under a rock ever misses a juicy, relevant Donald Trump tweet.

Also, nobody who isn't living under a rock wouldn't know that switching to Geico could really save them 15% or more on car insurance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ocn8j42t_s

All the juicy, relevant ones (translation: bat shit crazy; alternative translation: hilariously entertaining) just end up in the regular media for all to know of.

Nobody who isn't living under a rock ever misses a juicy, relevant Donald Trump tweet.

Also, nobody who isn't living under a rock wouldn't know that switching to Geico could really save them 15% or more on car insurance.

15%?!! whoa! I need to call GEICO now. Thanks Tinsel.

Last edited:
Despite Tinsel's insistence that this thread isn't necessary, it's halftime and I had a few minutes to burn.

b72TCT.jpg

TCT2.jpg

Trump had yet another campaign rally in Pennsylvania last night while Hurricane Michael was battering the fuck out of Florida. And he has two more rallies scheduled next week.

Maybe Trump was voice recognition texting and he didn’t bother to proofread, or maybe he fell victim to autocorrect.

Otherwise some literate person on staff could try to explain to POTUS the difference between “there” and “their.”

Maybe Trump was voice recognition texting and he didn?t bother to proofread, or maybe he fell victim to autocorrect.

Otherwise some literate person on staff could try to explain to POTUS the difference between ?there? and ?their.?

This could be the 'smocking gun' that proves he doesn't do his own tweets. Surely, he knows the difference.

Back