Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

War with Iran has begun?

tsmith7559 said:
MI_Thumb said:
LOL @ you.

You called it the longest war, you called it a MAJOR WAR.

Now you're saying it's not a war at all.

Alzheimers?

Korea was officially classified as a U.N. Police Action, but it involved active combat with ground troops in harms way, that = War.

I assume you do this to bring up Libya, in which case you're forgetting who argues what point you, you senile old man.

You have contradicted yourself in this thread about 5 times now, which can only lead me to believe you have an active load in your Depends undergarments, and it's distracting you.

I'll give you time to go wipe your ass, then come try to make a better argument.

30,000+ deaths...nah, not a major war......makes Iraq & Afghanistan look like civil disturbances....go away you haven't made one good point on any thread.
Why do you bother coming here.
I must be slapping your head silly.
Do you wear a helmet?
short bus student?

Are you arguing with me or yourself at this point?

Because I don't think you know anymore.

BTW it's 4:30, I'm sure you're at Denny's for dinner, so you can go to bed at 7 pm, don;t forget to take your dentures out.

MI_Thumb said:
tsmith7559 said:
30,000+ deaths...nah, not a major war......makes Iraq & Afghanistan look like civil disturbances....go away you haven't made one good point on any thread.
Why do you bother coming here.
I must be slapping your head silly.
Do you wear a helmet?
short bus student?

Are you arguing with me or yourself at this point?

Because I don't think you know anymore.

BTW it's 4:30, I'm sure you're at Denny's for dinner, so you can go to bed at 7 pm, don;t forget to take your dentures out.

thanks, you made my point again....maybe one time post something worth reading, please

Back